Monday, August 11, 2014

run #102

How much: 3
How long: 35:58 (11:59 pace)
Where: neighborhood
When: 5:30am/67 degrees and rainy
August miles: 46
Total 2014 miles: 394.4

Waited a bit to see if the rain would let up or it might get a bit lighter out. It didn't. I contemplated putting off my run, but decided against that. For my first lap I ran on the sidewalks because it was still so dark, probably due to the rain. As it lightened up I left the concrete for the asphalt. You know I hate that concrete. My legs felt ok, just a bit tired still from the weekend. Everything was cool and I took it kinda easy. If all goes well I'll be just over 50 miles at the halfway mark of the month. (And 400 for the year.) Nice!

Yesterday evening I took some time to read some of my run entries for earlier in the year. It's one of the main reasons why I do this...it's good to see how far you've come in a running season. For me, I get tunnel vision and only see what I (think that I) am not doing, instead of seeing improvements over the year. I've come a long way from my winter of non-cardio.

Anyway...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: