Friday, March 7, 2014

Write your own "ending"

Rough week at work. After yesterday being a long, crappy day, it ended in a hail of sugary glory. Not just the 1 1/2 doughnuts...I had candy for dinner. smarties..."soft" peppermints.

When I woke up this morning I felt horrible. So I guess that's good in the sense that my body immediately said "oh HELLZ no."

I realized the immediate "cure" to my headache and stomachache would be to eat better. Way better. And dangit I haven't been to the gym all week.

So I said "10 miles." I will run, run/walk, or walk 10 miles this weekend. I owe 3 days of strength training, and what a co-ink-ee-dink, I have 3 days to get them in before the week is out. (Slight ongoing rant inserted here: The week ends on Sunday. They don't call it the weekEND for nothing, people. These people and their "Sunday is the first day of the week" thing.)

Little person #1 has ballet rehearsal tonight (show is next week) so me and little person #2 will go to the gym. Thankfully the one out here has "Kids Klub" hours on Fridays. And her kindle is fully charged, thereby reducing the likelihood of mommy guilt. (Fist pump!)

Anyway...happy weekending!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: