Wednesday, October 17, 2012

lazy?

i can't seem to get into a groove...so of course i took a week off after the marathon, which i think is fair after my shin problems and all. i ran on sunday on a treadmill and while my shin hurt a teeny bit, it's FINE. (yay!) but i haven't run since. i was supposed to go to the gym this morning, but woke up with a headache (that persisted from last night), and feeling super hot (dare I say fever-ish) so i quickly nixed that trip to the gym.

but i think that i've also gotten used to sleeping in and not getting up at 5am, since i took a full 2 weeks off to try and rest my shin injury before the marathon too. so it's technically been since september 23rd that i got up for an early morning run (and even THAT run wasn't my usual 5am run.)

am i being lazy? or should i just cut myself some slack? i'm about to kick off strength training which i am super excited about. (not excited enough to go this morning despite my reasons--or excuses--for today.)

i have a race this sunday. maybe i'll just kick off my next phase of things then? i don't know. blah blah blah blah.

No comments: