Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun Runs

I have some seriously fun runs scheduled for this year, and just signed up for another one...it's on my birthday (7/26) and the insanity of the race made me do it: The Chicago Undie Dash will be on a Thursday evening in Chicago's Lincoln Park and people are encouraged to run in their underwear. I, for one, will NOT, but I will run amongst those who do! The race itself is for a charity.

In June, I'm doing The Color Run (5K) for which every 1K, I get doused in some colorful non-paint/non-toxic, paint-like stuff. It's like running meets Nickelodeon's award show or something.

Also in June, I'm doing the Glow in the Dark (6K) run, it's downtown in Grant Park on a Saturday night, and we'll all be running with glow sticks. And it's a 6K because "six" is better at night. (ba-dunk-dunk!)

Not your average run-of-the-mill short races, eh?

All the race links can be found over on the side column under upcoming races. Enjoy!

No comments: