Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BodyBugg - just enough above my on-a-whim purchase threshold

So for like the 3rd or 4th time, I heard about this "Bodybugg" thing...it's like all magical and tells you EXACTLY how many calories you're burning, which would be fantastic, since I can't seem to get this whole endurance running/weight loss thing right. I mean, who runs 15 miles and gains weight? (me.)

So last night on the 8th season opener of The Biggest Loser (it was AWESOME), there it was again. The Bodybugg! And here it is, only $249 on SALE. I want it. However, each paycheck I "get to" (humor me) take out 10% of my paycheck and go wild with it. My hubby saves his. I spend mine. Lunch. Running shoes. Whatever. So if anything is above that 10%, it's not a purchase I take lightly.

Hmmmm. Here's an interesting, hopefully non-partisan review of it.

In the meantime (and totally in the opposite direction...really, i mean HONESTLY now Lindy...) here is something to satisfy my ShoppingBugg.

1 comment:

mrjwhit~ said...

Hey where are my paleo cookies? I have been checking my mailbox. My neighbors better had not stole them. I don't want to come out the bag on them too soon, but I will.