Saturday, October 18, 2008

Run #90 Just a run

Date: October 18 at 5:45pm
Place: Treadmill at home
Mileage: 3 miles
Time It Took: 35:43
Pace: 11:54
Miles This Week: 8.85
Miles This Month: 19.67
2008 Total: 508.57

Thoughts/Comments: Slept in this morning. Didn't feel like "running and rushing", because even though it's Saturday, I had to work for a few hours this morning at a community meeting. Anyhoo, I got the run in eventually. To meet my goal of getting in 4 runs this week, I will need to run tomorrow, also. Preferably in the morning.

Happy weekend, everyone.

Special shout-outs:

*to Andrea N, who will be running her first marathon tomorrow morning in San Francisco. GO ANDREA!!!!!

*and to a new running friend I met last week at Chicago who ran with Lou in the leg before I did, Freedom Runner, who will be running the marathon in Grand Rapids. GO LIZ!

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Hey good job on the run, I know how felt about not runing, I felt somewhat like that today, I didn't mind the running I just didn't want to do it on the treadmill, lol.

Wow Andrea's running in a marathon, I have to go check out her blog.

Take Care

Liz said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I had hoped to work on a race report blog entry tonight, but it was much more fun to write about the trouble my dog caused while I was at work today. The short version is that I survived. The long version is that it was not so pretty.

Are you coming to Cafe 28 with us after the Hot Chocolate race?