Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh SNAP, part II !!!!

The unintentional genius strikes again!!!! Every once in awhile, I have this dumb luck thing jumpin off. This has occurred my entire life--random lucky stuff.

So as I mentioned in my Thursday 13, I had to get a hotel room for NYC, right? Well a friend hooked me up with a discount thing through where she works, and long story short, I only had a few to choose from, because as you might imagine, many hotels are booked up--and again--I can only choose from those affiliated with her brand hotel. 

Leave it to me to wait so late in the game, but from Friday thru Monday, there was only one left in Brooklyn or Manhattan (I'm just not staying in the Bronx or Staten Island. Not that there's anything wrong with that.) So I got the ONE SPOT left in the B-K (Bklyn aka Brooklyn.) 

AND OMG IT IS LESS THAN TWO BLOCKS FROM THE COURSE!!!!!!!

Oh I am TOO excited!!!!!!!!! Let the marathon route planning for BB begin!!

No comments: