Sunday, August 3, 2014

Reminiscing...

I know I should be sleeping since I'm facing 15 miles in the morning, but I woke up to these loud noises (source unidentified)and can't fall back asleep. My heart was racing for awhile bc I thought someone was breaking in!

Anyhoo...was just reminiscing about this beautiful "out and back" long run two summers ago:



Then I went back to look up my blog. Love this post.

"For God so loved the world that he created the Pacific Coast Line." Ha! That's gold right there, LOL! But for real...that's beautiful country right there.

And look how much faster I'd gotten myself up to! I'll be back here sooner or later, you will see. This, I firmly believe. It's not a question of if, but when.

Ok, lemme try and hit these Zzzzzzz's once again! I've been up over an hour already.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: