Tuesday, July 15, 2014

you talk a good game, but...

A few weeks ago I talked about "oh, it might be hard, but I gotta do what I gotta do" in regards to always wanting to stay as close to home as possible when the girls are back at home. But honestly I am really starting to waiver. -3 miles within a few blocks from home? Yuck! I was originally going to start trying to take Fridays off when this comes up, but I can't this week. What to do, what to do. This is a. Rhetorical question. There's also a half marathon on Sunday. I've thought about registering, but that's even farther away. (Downtown) I won't.

I'll get it figured out. I'm just tired and I'm sure my attitude will change.

WARNING: IF MY DEAD RODENT SPOTTED WHILE RUNNING COUNT GROSSES YOU OUT--STOP READING NOW.


A few of you still left, eh? So yeah. I'm also really kinda tired of seeing dead rats, per this morning's run. Gross. You'd think they all look alike, but they don't. today's decapitated rat had me purging questions from my mind like "where's the head?" "Are there flies nearby that have landed on that and are going to land on me as I go by?" "How many times does it get run over by passing cars till it's perfectly flat?" And other really unpleasant questions. Eeeww.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: