Tuesday, June 24, 2014

run(/walk) #75

How much: 2.37
How long: 29:54 (pace 12:37) *this includes a 2mi walk + .37 walk
Where: treadmill at gym
When: 7pmish
June miles: 29.37
Total 2014 miles: 264.00

First day back at work after taking last week off, and I hit the snooze button a zillion times this morning. So I went to the gym tonight and did strength training, then a run. Everything felt tired, sore and hot/humid, even at the supposedly air conditioned gym. Decided to at least add a walk to "even out" my yearly total miles, which has been sitting at .63 at the end for quite some time, so I walked an additional .37.

Might try for a better morning run in the morning. I love mornings best...maybe it's psychological. Who knows. There's something to be said for just getting up and doing it.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: