Monday, June 9, 2014

run #68

How much: 2
How long: 21:54 (pace 10:57)
Where: neighborhood
When: 5:30/56 degrees
June miles: 2
Total 2014 miles: 236.63

Umm yeah. So that hiatus I never warned you about. That weekend of 5/30-6/1 I moved. I'd kinda not really planned it out so well thinking "I'm just moving to another unit in my building--shrug." Sunday found me up at 2:30am finishing packing, and the last stroke of scrubbing the baseboards was at about 10pm. Honestly the only break I took was when BB came and helped with the big stuff. After that I took about an hour to eat and rest a bit.

It took me all week to recuperate, combined with crazy deadlines at work and attempting to unpack at night. I started my mornings at 4am to do stuff for work, then went to work,, then came home to try to unpack something.

So, running was a wash. Chilled over the weekend, and now here I'm--back. The run was fine.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: