Thursday, May 1, 2014

run/walk #53

How much: 4.41
How long: 1:00:00 (ran 3mi at 36:00)
Where: LA Fitness/north Broadway
When: 5:20pm
May miles: 4.41
Total 2014 miles: 182.63

Haven't run since last Friday! 6 days! I'd planned to run while out of town at my conference, but it didn't happen. That's ok, it was nice to kinda chill. All I did was conference stuff and hang with BB for a very nice change of pace.

Anyway, back at it. Ran 3 miles at 36:00 (just a simple 5mph) and felt fine until about 2.25mi, then talked myself thru the rest of the run. Then I walked until I hit an hour on the treadmill.

I suppose I could have run outside in the misty rainy 45 degree weather, but because it's May 1st it just seems like unreasonable weather.

Will hit the weights tomorrow morning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: