Tuesday, May 6, 2014

run #56

How much: 2
How long: 22:03 (pace 11:02)
Where: neighborhood
When: this afternoon/50 degrees
May miles: 15.41
Total 2014 miles: 193.63

For me, my most important run of the week is the first one...or rather, the one AFTER my long run. If I'm still a little sore, it's easy to put it off. So getting out there the 2nd day after my long run sets a good tone for me. A teeny weeny tiny bit, barely discernible bit sore? Wah wah wah, go run. You'll be better for it.

And it's time to get more miles in...3 midweek runs and a long run on the weekend. By June, all/most midweek runs should be at least 3 miles, at which point I'll follow one of Hal Higdon's marathon training plans, or some hybrid version...because when have you ever known me to keep things simple?

Time to do it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: