Friday, May 2, 2014

run #54

How much: 2
How long: 23:53
Where: LA Fitness/north Broadway
When: 5:45pm-ish
May miles: 6.41
Total 2014 miles: 184.63

Ran a quick 2 miles after my legs + shoulders workout. Even though it's only 2 miles, the rare consecutive-day run (this season) has me excited at the snippets of "old me" starting to appear--simply by putting one foot in front of the other.

I'll be stretching lots tonight and tomorrow...have to. My glutes/and extreme lower back are hurting on the right side. I'm guessing it has something to do with walking a trillion hills in Atlanta this past week. (Where I was for my conference. Did I ever say where I went? I think I did. I'm getting forgetful.)

Anyway. This is a long blog post for such a short run.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: