Thursday, March 20, 2014

Walk/Run #31

How much: 4.0
How long: 1:04:24
Where: LA Fitness/Broadway
When: 3pm-ish
March miles: 37
Total 2014 miles: 99.25

It was my full intention to walk a mile, run one, and then maybe repeat that. But on extremely tired legs after not sleeping well, I walked a brisk mile and then when I started running, I instantly felt off. My feet felt numb, and then there was pain in my shins. I stopped to stretch-no good. Stopped again. Nothin-doing! So after running only .34mi in a lot of pain, I decided to walk again.

Only the damage was done. Pain seemed to radiate from the front/center of my shins. Eventually it subsided and I was able to manage 4 miles. I think tomorrow I might take it easy.

I've fallen asleep several times while writing this boring blog post.

Goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: