Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Run #9

How much: 1.75
How long: 22:00
Where: LA Fitness treadmill/Evanston
When: this evening
January miles: 27.51

Did shoulder + legs workout at the front end of my week instead of the end... Managed to reach this on the squat machine (leg press).



First time over 200!

And then I hit the treadmill. I love the Evanston gym, but don't like the $2 parking garage fee, so some days I aim to avoid it--it's free under an hour. But with weights, I added a set on my squat machine, and also did the glutes machine which I do about every other week...

So by the time I got to the treadmill with tired legs and not much time, I ended up under 2 miles. In another few weeks, a run this low won't be acceptable.

Can't WAIT til the new LA Fitness opens less than a mile from me.

Anyway, knee still sore when running, but not as much. Ran 1 mile, walked .1, ran .5, then ran another .15 to get me to 1.75 miles.

And on that note, I'm going to go grab my ice and take care of my knee.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: