Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What a Day: making the most of my vacation day

This morning:


Brick workout (2nd one): Biked as fast as I could for 5 miles (15:38) and then ran 2 miles (23:56), for a total of 29:34 miles covered. The run was much harder than it seemed it would be when I was listening to my jams on the bike. My right knee hurt a bit bc "the motion of my leg felt different," if that makes any sense. (That was my internal doctor voice that was quoted as saying that.)

I wanted to stop at 1.5 or 1.75, but knew that I came there for 2, and giving up bc I was tired seemed like NOT a way to do this.

This evening:




I earned a lovely 2-a-day badge. I worked out again, doing strength training for legs+shoulders, then the bike for as far as I could go in 30:00. 8.85 miles.

So in total I covered 15.85 miles today. Not bad, not bad at all.

Quads are sore though.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: