Monday, April 4, 2011

I don't believe in Shitty Mondays

But occassionally, one will come along and bite me in the ass and make me a believer for a day or so. I mean, it's not HORRIBLE. Things could always be a whole lot worse.

1. Woke up around 2am and felt like I couldn't breathe. Opened the window. (it was in the 40's at the time. Took off stuffy sweatshirt. Huffed and puffed and worried for 90 minutes. WTF?!

2. Woke up at 4:30 for the gym with a POUNDING headache. Nixed the gym, went back to sleep for awhile. Grrrrr.

3. I messed up with summer program registrations that began today and only managed to get Zoe in. By a simple typing error. In that 2-minute time span, the program I wanted to get Jada in filled up for online registration. So now I have to go to on-site registration on Saturday. They say that LAST year people started lining up at 2am. Yes. 2am. WTF?! Oh, to be independently wealthy.

4. 90-minutes into developing a powerpoint presentation, I attracted a virus on my computer. Total shut down. Miracle-workers that the IT guys are, I got my laptop back in 2 hours. Presentation, back on slide 1, though. With an hour to get it done. WTF?!

5. Naggin ass husband. WTF?!?!?!

But at least I'm on points! Now off to sleep, they gym is calling. Early.

No comments: