Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This week (Insert your own witty title here)

Whew, tired legs this morning! So much for my 11:12-11:15ish pace Tuesdays. I'm not sure if my legs are tired from doing an extra set of weights in the gym yesterday, or if I'm just tired. Maybe it's both. I'm not sure why I had the "bright" idea to do 4 sets on all my lower body weights. It seemed like some of it was getting easy, but raising the weights might be too hard. I dunno.

So this week is a 12-miler on Saturday, and I know it's only Tuesday and all, but the forecast looks GREAT! Lows in the upper 50's, highs in the mid 70's. No rain around after tonight/tomorrow morning, so hopefully that means no humidity sticking around, either.

But then on Sunday I'm running the Fleet Feet Women's 5K/10K race. My husband's cousin is switching to the 10K, but I think that it'd be wise to run just the 5K. Especially after my tired legs this morning. Can't wait, they have the cutest running shirts ever.

I'm not feeling very creative, sorry for this dull post.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Go you! I'll be missing the race this year because I'll be out of town. Definitely a good idea to switch to the 5K. I did the 10K last year, which happened to be the day after a CES 9 miler and it was pretty terrible.