Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Run #77 Untitled due to lack of creativity

Date/Time August 19 at 5:50 am
Place: Lakefront/63rd St. Beach; 72 degrees and 87% humidity, but it really didn't bother me today.
Mileage: 4.01 (yes, I'm counting that .01)
Time It Took: 47:57, which includes two 1-minute walk breaks
Pace: 11:57
Miles this week: 4.01
Miles this month: 30.01
2008 Goal: 453.10/1000 (see? that .01 upped me to a full 1/10 of a mile!)

Thoughts/Comments: I struggled mightily to get out of the door this morning. It's still too dark. Run on your treadmill. "Trust your fear" was what Oprah echoed in my head as I drifted off to sleep last night. Even as I was pulling away from the house--Oh, there's a light on in the basement, what if it sets the house on fire while I'm gone.

But I went and ran and enjoyed the sun coming up and the seagulls (aka flying white rats) and cyclists and other runners and the people who said/nodded "good morning" and even the ones that didn't.

And now I get to get ready for work and head off to exciting South Bend for a big meeting for work. Oh, joy.
Posted By: B-Kay Comments

No comments: