Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Product Review: Dunkin Donuts Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches


Ok....so I've been intrigued by the barage of advertising anyway. A chain restaurant featuring an EGG WHITE sandwich? C'mon, it probably tastes like cardboard! So this morning when I saw another add...was hungry after running....well I decided that I would pay a visit to the Dunkin Donuts just a few blocks from the girls' daycare. (After I dropped them off.)

So I get to the store and they have two kinds (although I've heard there are four different flavors available throughout the U.S. of A.) So between the veggie or turkey sausage, I waffled a bit (eye roll) and decided on the veggie.

Let me tell you, it was GOOD. Not GOOD in a "well that was pretty good for calorie-laden, sugar-laced, we're going to kill you by age 50, greasy fast food joint" kinda good. But good like "a GOOD breakfast sandwich from the neighborhood coffee shop" kinda good. I was quite pleased and will be going back again to try the turkey sausage one.

Try it, you'll like it. WW'ers, either of these filling, fiber-filled sandwiches will set you back just 6 points.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Thank you for the points! I, too, have been intrigued by the non-stop advertising.