Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Run #70 It's not easy

Date/Time: July 22nd at 6:15am
Place: treadmill in my humid exercise room
Mileage: 3 miles
Time It Took: 35:55, which includes a 2 minute walking break
Pace: 11:58
Miles this week: 3
Miles this month: 9.96
2008 Goal: 416.93/1000 miles

Thoughts/Comments: I woke up late, woke up to Jada telling me she couldn't sleep anymore. So I did what any good mommy runner would do and gave her some chocolate milk, turned on the tv, and ran on the treadmill instead of using the whole thing as an excuse not to run. It was really tough...now my knee wasn't hurting at all, I'm just so tired and feel so out of shape! It's hard to believe what you can lose in a month! Well, it's after 7 now and I"m icing my knee, just to be safe. I'd better get going!!!

No comments: