Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Run #67 This is just a test (again!)

Date/Time: July 7th at about 8pm
Place: Treadmill at home, in my humid exercise room
Mileage: 1.5 miles
Time It Took: 18:00
Pace: 12:00
Miles this week: 1.5
Miles this month: 1.75
2008 Goal: 408.72/1000 miles

Thoughts/Comments: YAY!!!! A real run...granted it was only a mile and a half, but it was a real run. I felt real good-other than the fact that it was super humid and I had on running PANTS b/c I couldn't find my shorts. So I was planning on running somewhere between a mile and two miles, and landed on 1.5. I felt just a very, VERY slight twinge of tightness in my knee (maybe it was all mental or maybe not), so I decided not to push anything.

I may get to run my 5K on Thursday evening after all, we shall see. I have a PT session tomorrow (Wednesday) and will discuss it again. She already gave me the go ahead, but I want to be sure and let her know how my run went last night.

No comments: