Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aaawwwwwwwww! How cute is THAT?!

Ok, I "lurk" on quite a few blogs, just watching, reading and never saying a thing. I don't think
I've posted here, but I really liked this story she posted today, I mean really, how cute is that:

from RAMBLINGS OF A RUNNING ADDICT:

A few weeks ago I posted about Hubs and I runnerversary, but today is the real deal. Hint hint nudge nudge Hubs. ;)

I do have a funny, running-related story to share about my wedding day. The morning of my wedding I woke up early enough to go for a run. Hubs and I were married in the Muskoka area in Ontario, so the scenery is beautiful and it was a great chance to clear my mind before the big day. I was running along, when I saw a figure running down the road in the opposite direction. Yup, it was Hubs. Apparently he got up early for an early morning jog as well. We both blocked our peripheral vision with our hands (Hubs is superstitious about these things) but wished each other good morning and jogged in opposite directions.

Anyway I am on my way to Vermont tomorrow, and yes the Depends are packed as well Nitmos!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: