Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Run/Walk #39

How much: 4 (ran 2.5)
How long: 54:21 (2.5 mi at 30:00/12:00 pace)
Where: LA Fitness - Evanston
When: 5pm-ish
April miles: 4
Total 2014 miles: 131.72

Was planning on running 2 miles and aimed to do it straight (no walk breaks.) was fired up after a not-so-hot day and did 2.5 fairly easily. My confidence is building and my legs are feeling stronger.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT WHEN I PICKED THE GIRLS UP FROM "KIDS KLUB," MY OLDEST SAID THAT EVEN THOUGH I WORK OUT, SHE DOESN'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE IN HOW I LOOK.

That made me feel pretty damn terrible. I stewed the whole way home, tears in my eyes.

I sorta think I'm done taking them to the gym anyway. I only went tonight because I slept poorly last night and didn't go early this morning...and didn't want to fight the crowds at the nearby gym in the evening, since it's much smaller.

Um anyway....happy with my run today. I'll do a March recap, but my April goal is to now increase my running miles, since most of my March miles were walking.

Anyway....carry on, friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: