Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Walk #29

How much: 4.0
How long: 1:00:21
Where: LA Fitness/Broadway
When: 5:05am
March miles: 29
Total 2014 miles: 91.25

So in order to better maximize my time and not feel so rushed in the evenings with rush hour traffic/parking fees/getting dinner on the table/getting homework done/spending time together/getting to bed on time....I had an early morning rendezvous at the new gym less than a mile from home.

BFD, you say? Except I left the girls at home...we've discussed a few times (in waking hours) and said we'd test it out. Woke up girl #1 and let her know I was leaving and handed her the house phone. And everything was fine.

It's been awhile since I've done the early morning workout though...it will take some getting used to, but I think I'll give it a go again tomorrow.

It's not the 4:45 alarm that's so bad, it's the 10:15am mid-morning sluggishness that's a bit much.


Make me think of one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes when George figures out how to do even less work than before:
"I've finally found a way to sleep in my office. Under the desk! I lie on my back...I tuck in the chair...I'm INVISIBLE!!!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: