Friday, March 15, 2013

I saw a man

I saw a man on the bus today. My girls and i were lucky enough to get seats on the crowded Friday evening rush hour, and they were nearly asleep when i noticed this man heading towards the back door to hop off. He was older. Somewhat overweight. His cream-colored jeans were dirty. And as he approached I noticed an odd bulge. Depends undergarments, maybe? And then I noticed the wet stain. Must have been leaking. He smelled like pee as he walked by. I felt so bad for him. He got off the bus and that was that. Life can take some cruel turns, can't it? I'm glad nobody turned their nose up at him, no one let on that they noticed--letting the man have some sort of dignity in the awkward moment.

Hope he's ok.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: