Monday, September 17, 2012

what i ate after running 20 miles (no judging, please)

I'm a little embarrased to write this list, but in the interest of full disclosure, I will entertain you, my few readers, for a few minutes:

-1/2 of a mini bagel

-chocolate milk

-gatorade

-water

-half of a super dry, poor excuse for a grilled cheese sandwich

-french fries

-fried pickles with ranch sauce

-chicken wings (about 4 maybe?)

-2 junior roast beefs from Arby's (my favorite post-race food)

-Japanese BBQ beef

-Japanese BBQ chicken

-Spinach with garlic

-S'mores

-more chocolate milk

-more gatorade

Am I missing anything? I think that covers everything. My co-worker that also ran yesterday ordered lunch this morning and had it delivered at 11am. People were like, "huh? delivery at 11am?" 20 miles will make you HUNGRY.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

And those fried pickles were SO. FREAKIN. GOOD.

Lou said...

omg... arby's. love :)

Lindy said...

yes'm! And I forgot one thing. I also had a snack size Rolo McFlurry. Didn't eat the whole thing, for whatever that's worth.