So every 10 months or so I come back to this blog, proclaiming that THIS IS IT. I'm really gonna do it this time. Blah blah blah. Here's what I've been up to:
1) going up and down the scale
2) signing up for and not running races (or walking them)
3) went vegan (like...really. not a 30-day challenge, a year or so challenge. since september 1st.)
4) gave up my 3-4 bottle a day diet pepsi addiction. cold turkey. out of the clear blue sky, my last one was on august 19.
5) um, i got myself back on a running scheme of sorts. Here's my "non" plan:
60 minutes, 2 days on, 1 day off.
-I started with 10 minutes walk/10 run for two weeks
-Last week was 9/11
-Up next, 8/12
I refuse to beat myself up if my 1 day off turns into 2 because of work...I'm just GOING.
anyhoo...that's what's up with me.