Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired.

Hey all,

I'm still around, just busy with more stuff at work. I took a self-imposed break after the Indy Mini, hoping my calf would get better. It hasn't...maybe just a little bit. So after one week off, I ran a measly 2 miles last Saturday. Monday was the "unofficial" kickoff to marathon training (I say unofficial because to me it's not official until we've met as a group.) Anyhoo, I was due for just two 40-minute runs this week (and cross training), but my work schedule was so crazy that I only got in one 40 minute run earlier in the week, and then today I decided to run 2 miles, just so my legs wouldn't rebel tomorrow morning during our first group run. So there you have it, you're all caught up with what's going on with me. WORK WORK WORK runWORK WORK short runWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK.

Next up, 5 miles on the lakefront path tomorrow morning, rain or shine.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

See you in the AM...rain or shine indeed ;)

IronWaddler said...

Take it easy and Have a good run.