Sunday, March 15, 2009

This blog sucks....and other less obvious things going on...

Hola! I'm still here, barely doing anything other than stuffing my face. But today marked something just short of miraculous. I actually ran TWO DAYS IN A ROW. And today I threw caution to the wind and ran 4 miles even though I probably wasn't quite ready for that. Whatever, I have a half marathon to run in like 6 or 7 weeks, SHEESH! Gotta ramp it up. I've shitted around long enough.

I'm feeling good, watching my intake and actually eating a good amount of protein, which i've never done much of, so hooray for me. ANd in all my cookie backing today (8 dozen to be exact), I managed to eat only 2.

I will try to write more and attempt to be more entertaining, but I make no promises.

Goals this week:
1. Run 3 to 4 times, including a 6 mile long run on the weekend.
2. Get gym membership activated to begin my cross-training two days per week.
3. Continue watching balance between carbs and protein. Protein is my friend! (and milk ain't half bad with a little protein powder in what would otherwise be a dreadful, milkbreathish experience.)

toodles, friends.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Yay! There you are! The weather has been so fickle that it's really hard to get out...and considering all YOU have to do on a daily basis, I say you deserve a pat on the back for getting out there at all!