Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sick

So I'm finally admitting to being sick. I spent almost all night blowing my nose, drinking, coughing, taking halls for my throat and Zicam for the cold, up every few hours...so although I ran a short run yesterday and felt clearer in my head and lungs for it, I decided a run today might not be for the best. I'm dizzy from medicine and completely stuffed up. I was to run 6 miles, so if I can, I will run it tomorrow or even Tuesday, shouldn't hurt anything in terms of the Shamrock Shuffle (8K) on Sunday.

Until then? Rest. And drain.

5 comments:

WADDLER26.2 said...

Hope you feel better soon! Spring is here??

Brown ButtahFly said...

Hope you get well.

Take Care

Lou said...

I'm sorry you're sick, but I'm glad you are back to blogging. :D

Freedom Runner said...

Oh my....I didn't do anything between last Monday and yesterday due to my congestion (same thing as you), but I'm glad I finally went for a run yesterday. Nothing like dumping snot on the sidewalks of Chicago while passersby admire you.

Take a LOT of Emergen-C--it will help you kick it quickly. And you will be fine for the Shuffle. :o)

Roisin said...

Feel better soon!!!