Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hiatus

Yes I’ve been gone awhile, probably with little notice. Since I’ve last written, I had two “PT” (physical therapy) sessions, and have begun a series of daily at-home exercises, too. PT is ok, it’s basically the cross-training that everyone said I should have been doing but never did in the past. My PT trainer said it’s ok to try a short run this weekend (turning into this week), a few miles. She said that if I’m feeling up to it, go ahead and run the 5K I’m scheduled to run on this coming Thursday evening. We shall see. I'm cautiously optimistic.

In other breaking news: I GOT A BIKE!!!!!! YES!!!! It was the hubby’s birthday and he’s been wanting a bike, so I got him one, AND me one. They’re not matching, but they are similar in style.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hey um. Me and Meg have been all, where is Lindy? Anyways, I also just bought a bike - a bit of an impulse purchase two days ago -- and was about to tell you, OK if you want my bike... But, trust me, you'll be a lot happier with whatever you got I'm sure. My old bike is a complete beast.